There’s no such thing as a ‘normal’ menstrual cycle. Monthly bleeding, also known as menstruation, menses or periods, is a different experience for every woman, and it changes over time.
But if you have symptoms that are getting in the way of your day-to-day life or you’ve noticed something unusual about your menstrual cycle, MSI’s menstruation counselling can help.
Menstruation counselling and management is for any girl or woman experiencing problems with her periods. Contact us if:
- your menstrual cycle is irregular, you’ve missed periods, or your menses have stopped altogether
- your periods are longer or shorter than usual
- you have painful periods
- you’ve got heavy flow, or you’re bleeding between periods
- you have menstruation symptoms that are difficult to manage in the weeks before your periods, such as headaches and mood swings
- your first menstruation is earlier or later than average – it usually starts between 12 and 16 years old
Whatever you’re experiencing, menstruation counselling can help identify if there’s anything causing your period problems and find a treatment plan to suit you.
Book an appointment
If you're ready to visit us, book an appointment to reduce your waiting time at the clinic.
Once you've filled out the form, a member of the team will be in touch to confirm your appointment.